OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) GOALS:
TCL will lead the local and regional business community in achieving greater sustainable development and progressive partnering with all our stakeholders. It is of mutual interest to the Company, Community and Country for TCL to operate responsibly and develop products and services that address social and environmental challenges.
- Continually improve our efforts to corporate sustainability leadership and involve our employees in our social responsibility projects.
- Participate in local networks or seek ways of benefiting from the transfer of knowledge and expertise.
- Listen and respond to the varied concerns of all our stakeholders.
OUR 3 CSR PILLARS:
TCL is committed to providing sustainability in the following key areas:
- The Environment
- Shelter & Infrastructure
See details of our current Education and Shelter and Infrastructure programmes below:
EDUCATION:The Young Empowered Stars (YES!) Programme
TCL’s Young Empowered Stars (YES!) Programme offers a curriculum of Academic, Extra-curricular and Life-skills activities and workshops which collectively aim to shape and improve the overall well-being and future success of our nation’s youth. This programme commenced in 2015.
SHELTER & INFRASTRUCTURE: The Specific/Urgent Relief Effort (SURE) Programme
TCL's philanthropic drive takes the shape of product donations, as well as food and household donations, in Specific and/or Urgent Relief cases. These instances may include: natural disaster relief efforts, residential construction for needy citizens, infrastructural upgrades to schools etc.
SCHOOL-BASED ASSESSMENT (SBA) PACKAGE:
CSR MEDIA CENTRE:
- View our Profile on the UN Global Compact
- TCL Expands its Young Empowered Stars (YES!) Programme - January 2016
- Mayo Residents to Benefit from TCL’s Rainwater Harvesting Drive
- TCL joins the “Healing with Horses” Camp for a day of fun - 2013
- 2015 Children's Calypso Competition
- TCL Supports Junior Achievement 2015
- TCL-sponsored International Women’s Day Speechtargets Young Women…and Men
- Employees of the TCL Group donates to Dominica after "Erika" Click here for article
- TCL and Readymix Supports Children's Home