Customer Service Vision
To achieve a solid competitive advantage through learning about our customers and leveraging that learning to create an experience that competitors cannot replicate in order to continuously improve the quality of profitable relationships.
Customer Service Objectives
- To deliver excellent customer service through a highly motivated marketing team.
- To create the right support systems to consistently deliver on customer promises.
- To integrate our business and our customers‘ businesses to create mutual benefit.
Customer Service Initiatives
We are committed to our watchwords, "Our Customers...Our Future." Over the last three years the company embarked on a series of customer initiatives, designed to foster mutually beneficial relations with our valued customers.
Some initiatives undertaken include:
- Seminars designed to increase knowledge about the proper use of TCL cement
- Co-Marketing with Home Construction Limited (HCL) and National Energy Skills Centre (NESC) to provide Technical Courses to increase construction related skills
- Automation of our Packing Plant Facility to reduce waiting time and product handling
- Palletized shrink-wrapped cement to reduce breakage and protect product from the elements.
- Introduction of Customer Service Representatives to increase our trade presence, build sustainable relations, communicate more effectively and understand the business of our customers so integration options are identified.
- Introduction of a depot at Laventille to facilitate convenient collection of product.
- Provision of silos for some of our block manufacturers to assist with automating their manufacturing process
- Customer Family Day/ Cook Off and Interzonal Customer Cricket Tournament to deepen the relationship we share with our customers.
- Cement Caravans deliver "live" radio broadcasts from hardwares to promote our cement brand and customer's business.